Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Aeonium Mardi Gras Succulent Plant
- This brightly colored Aeonium has variegated leaves. When grown in full sun or in cooler temperatures, the yellow and green striped leaves turn bright pink and lime green.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is an excellent addition to outdoor gardens. It grows well in the ground or in container gardens. It is a hybrid of Aeonium ‘Velour’ and another unspecified Aeonium.
- If growing in a container, allow enough room for pups to spread and have their own growing space. You may also remove offsets to different pots. This plant does not necessarily need to grow in cactus soil, as do many succulents, but it does require well-draining soil for best performance.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is a compact succulent that forms attractive rosettes of lemon yellow leaves with emerald green mid stripes that blush pink to burgundy.
- Plant Will Be Given With Plastic Pot
- Aeonium kiwi succulents are also known as tricolor and dream color thanks to their gorgeous leaves.
- Aeonium kiwi succulents are suitable for beginners because they don’t require any special care,
- This succulent forms rosettes of fleshy, spoon-shaped leaves that are brilliantly colored. The leaves in the center are pale yellow and progressively the leaves get greener to the outside of the rosette. The edges of the leaves are red. Yellow flowers bloom in the summer.
- Kiwi Aeonium has a nicely corresponding scientific name: Aeonium ‘kiwi’. It is thought to be some sort of hybrid of the Aeonium haworthii, hence it is sometimes called Aeonium haworthii “tricolor”.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot