The Aglaonema is a highly decorative plant & one of the most used interior landscape plant. It is easiest of all houseplants to grow, with several interesting varieties. Aglaonema are evergreen perennial herbs with stems growing erect or decumbent and creeping. Stems that grow along the ground may root at the nodes. There is generally a crown of wide leaf blades which in wild species are often variegated with silver and green coloration. They are slow growing and will only need repotting every other year. Aglaonema are generally low-growing plants that will only very gradually reveal their trunks.
EtonGreen Live Indoor Air Purifying Aglaonema Lipstick Plant
- The aglaonema is a highly decorative plant & one of the most used interior landscape plant.
- It is easiest of all houseplants to grow, with several interesting varieties. Aglaonema are evergreen perennial herbs with stems growing erect or decumbent and creeping
- NASA Recommended air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
SKU: EtonLipstick Categories: Foliage Pattern Plant, Low Maintenance Plants Tags: aglaonema variety, aglaonima plant, air purifier plants for home with pot, cactus, cafe plant, every day, flower, house plant, indoor live plants, indoor plant, indoor plants for living room, lipstick plant, live plants for garden, live succulent plants, outdoor, succulent plants
2 in stock
Up sells product
- Syngonium Pink is one of the best indoor air purifying plant recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Benzene, Formaldehyde & gives fresh Oxygen.
- The arrowhead vine is among the most popular houseplants in the world.
- The indoor plant is also known as the Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, or Goosefoot plant.
- The vibrant colors and patterned foliage make the plant have a stunning appearance. The plant usually thrives under indoor settings to add an aesthetic look.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- The Aglaonema is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- Recommended by NASA’s air purifying study
- Plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.
- Live plant along with Plastic pot
- Ledebouria silver squill is one tough little plant. It hails from the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa where it grows in dry savannas and stores moisture in its bulb-like stems. The plants make interesting houseplants that are colorful and structurally unique.
- Ledebouria silver squill is one Tough Beautiful House Plant.
- Decorate your house, either interior or exterior with this indigenous species.
- It has leaves with spots all around. The leaves are thick and dense. The color of the spots varies from dark green to light brown.
- It requires low maintenance and care.
- Plant Will Be Given with Free Plastic Pot
- Satin Pothos Argyraeus is an excellent indoor plant due to its ability ot survive in low light . It is an Air Purifier plant as it efficiently removes indoor pollutants. It is also an easy to care for plant suitable in living room, balcony, bedroom or in hanging baskets.
- It’s unique looking leaves make it a fantastic plant for living room home décor, office desk and is easy to maintain even for gardeners who are at beginner level.
- Watering requirement for the plant is generally twice a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- You’ll see the best leaf color and variegation by keeping it in bright, indirect light. You’ll also keep the plant healthy by boosting the humidity around it. In fact, its variegated foliage makes Satin Pothos a beautiful addition to a terrarium.
- Trails to 3 ft (90 cm) or more. You can cut the stems back to any length, if you want a smaller houseplant.
- Time has come to decorate your living room with the green presence of Pachira 5 Braided.
- This plant makes a great centerpiece of decoration and has the capability to fill every corner of your home with utmost visual interest. It has slender deep green leaves in groups of five that grow horizontally to the stem.
- According to Feng Shui experts, Pachira Aquatica attracts wealth and good fortune when it is placed at the right place in your home. For improving your financial prosperity, you must place it in the Southeast area at your home or office.
- Pachira Aquatica is known as the best air-purifying plant, and it absorbs the toxic components present in the air. It purifies the air and makes your home a safe place for you and your family.
- The Money Tree is a pet-friendly indoor plant. You can bring it home and stay assured that your pets are safe at all times.
- Adorned with beautiful braids, the Money tree looks aesthetically pleasing and will make for a spectacular addition to your home decor.
- The Money Tree loves damp soil. If you are always confused about the suitable amount of water for indoor plants, then Money Tree is made for you. It is highly low-maintenance, and over-watering won’t kill it.
- Aglaonema Snow White is hardy, drought tolerant, low maintenance, air purifier and good luck bringer houseplant,
- it does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well at indoors environment
- Aglaonemas are an outstanding shade plants, one of the most cultivated in ornamental plants horticulture.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Shipping Charges 90/- for Entire Order
- The Swiss cheese plant (Monstera adansonii) gets its common name from its large, heart-shaped leaves that develop holes as the plant ages (in a process called fenestration). This makes the leaves resemble Swiss cheese. Native to Central and South America.
- Providing regular water and food will be your main care task with this plant. You also might need to do some maintenance pruning to keep the plant at your desired size.
- The Swiss cheese plant loves to climb. The plant has aerial roots growing downward from the stem, which brace against the ground or any available support.
- These plants like to be consistently moist but not soaked. Before watering your Swiss cheese plant, stick your finger into the soil about an inch deep. If the soil feels nearly dry to the touch, it’s time to water the plant. Irrigate until a little water runs out of the container’s drainage holes.
- It is a famous houseplant with its large, glossy green leaves with deep splits.
- It has air-purifying properties meaning that Monstera also helps create a pleasant environment in the home & Office.
- The plant is a low-maintenance plant and can survive on moderate watering and partial shade.
- The plant grows upto 6ft in height and spreads about 20 cm.
- We don’t believe in plants being fashionable – they’re all classics – but the fiddle-leaf fig is definitely having ‘a moment’. Its huge, fiddle-shaped leaves (hence the name) and the fact it can grow over six-feet tall means it has maximum impact in any room.
- Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus lyrata) is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and an even larger following of houseplant fans.
- The fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata) is a popular indoor specimen plant featuring very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright.
- In the wild, fiddle-leaf figs could grow as tall as 15 metres.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot