- Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Shipping charge ₹ 90 for Entire order.
Planting And Care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and light fertilizer to Vinca
Vinca Mixed Color Care
- Vinca seeds can be grown by either direct sowing or transplanting with 0
- 5 cm deep
- Potting mixture should be Humus-rich and well drained
- Keep the seed spacing 1 to 1
- 5 cm
- and for a mature plant (seedling), the spacing is 45*20
Sunlight Full sunlight Watering Moderate Soil Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5. Temperature 25 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Use any organic fertilizer Harvest Season Vinca is harvested throughout the year. Other plants part of leaves, roots, stem are harvested for medicinal use.
Vinca Mixed Color Special Feature
Flowers are very attractive.
- Ornamental Use:
- Vinca is used as an evergreen ornamental plant