- According to Feng Shui experts, Pachira Aquatica attracts wealth and good fortune when it is placed at the right place in your home. For improving your financial prosperity, you must place it in the Southeast area at your home or office.
- Pachira Aquatica is known as the best air-purifying plant, and it absorbs the toxic components present in the air. It purifies the air and makes your home a safe place for you and your family.
- The Money Tree is a pet-friendly indoor plant. You can bring it home and stay assured that your pets are safe at all times.
- Adorned with beautiful braids, the Money tree looks aesthetically pleasing and will make for a spectacular addition to your home decor.
- The Money Tree loves damp soil. If you are always confused about the suitable amount of water for indoor plants, then Money Tree is made for you. It is highly low-maintenance, and over-watering won’t kill it.
- Our fortune tree needs no pruning at all. If you wish to give it a specific shape, then you can cut the leaves. It can easily survive without pruning.
- The Pachira Aquatica has a perfect size. You can easily keep it indoors as it grows according to the pot it is placed in.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Graptoveria Bashful Live Succulent Plant
- Graptoveria, is a cross between Echeveria and Graptopetalum, two outstanding succulents. Graptoveria ‘Bashful’ is just as delightful with its blushing appeal. Try growing Bashful Graptoveria in combination with other succulents for a vacation-friendly blend of interesting houseplants.
- Graptoveria ‘Bashful.’ This ground-hugging rosette form is an easy-to-grow, low-maintenance plant that stands in for a flower with its form and color.
- Water needs only moderate watering when Established Keep in direct sun, water in morning, and water only when soil is fully dry
- Plant Will Be given with free Plastic Pot
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Aeonium Mardi Gras Succulent Plant
- This brightly colored Aeonium has variegated leaves. When grown in full sun or in cooler temperatures, the yellow and green striped leaves turn bright pink and lime green.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is an excellent addition to outdoor gardens. It grows well in the ground or in container gardens. It is a hybrid of Aeonium ‘Velour’ and another unspecified Aeonium.
- If growing in a container, allow enough room for pups to spread and have their own growing space. You may also remove offsets to different pots. This plant does not necessarily need to grow in cactus soil, as do many succulents, but it does require well-draining soil for best performance.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is a compact succulent that forms attractive rosettes of lemon yellow leaves with emerald green mid stripes that blush pink to burgundy.
- Plant Will Be Given With Plastic Pot
- Chinese fan palms (Livistona chinensis) are popular landscape plants in warm,
- Chinese fan palms (Livistona chinensis) are popular landscape plants. These palms are also known by the common name fountain palm due to the way their fronds arch up and then spill downward like water from a fountain. Each frond can grow 40 to 60 inches long.
- Indoors in a container, It can grow 6-7 feet tall and will add beautiful full, green look to your home.
- You can place Chinese palm in living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, offices, conference rooms, or anywhere with plenty of light. If you place against walls such as room corners, rotate container so all of the foliage gets even light.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. The plant is stemless or very short-stemmed with thick, greenish, fleshy leaves that fan out from the plant’s central stem. The margin of the leaf is serrated with small teeth.
- Before you buy an aloe, note that you’ll need a location that offers bright, indirect sunlight (or artificial sunlight). Direct sunlight can dry out the plant too much and turn its fleshy leaves yellow, so you may need to water more often if your aloe lives in an especially sunny spot.
- Aloe vera plants are succulents, so use a well-draining potting mix, such as those made for cacti and succulents. Do not use gardening soil. A good mix should contain perlite, lava rock, chunks of bark, or all three.
- Water aloe vera plants deeply, but infrequently. In other words, the soil should feel moist after watering, but should be allowed to dry out to some extent before you water again. If the soil stays overly wet, the plant’s roots can rot.
- Mature aloe vera plants occasionally produce a tall flower spike—called an inflorescence—from which dozens of tubular yellow or red blossoms appear. This certainly adds another level of interest to the already lovely aloe!
- Astrophytum asterias Is Rare cactus Plant
- Astrophytum asterias is a small, spineless cactus with a stem that grows up to 2.4 inches (6 cm) tall and up to 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Astrophytum asterias is a species of cactus in the genus Astrophytum, and is native to small parts of Texas in the United States and Mexico. Common names include sand dollar cactus, sea urchin cactus, star cactus and star peyote.
- The flowers of this cactus are yellow with red bases and the outer parts are very woolly. Green to pink oval fruits are produced; the outside coat is covered with woolly hairs.
- Give Astrophytum cacti plenty of sunlight—at least 6 hours per day if growing outdoors.
- Like most cacti, these species need well-drained, fairly sandy soil and will likely perish in rich soils that retain moisture.
- If you are looking to fill your home with festive, indoor plants for the holiday season, Christmas cacti make a great addition to your House Décor. They bloom right in time for Christmas and are stunning to look at when they flower. Set them in an east-facing window and watch their green hanging branches bloom with red, white, yellow, pink or purple flowers. Luckily, these plants are easy to maintain and their blooming period is long-lasting, over the course of a several weeks.
- Christmas cactus may be known under various names (like Thanksgiving cactus or Easter cactus), the scientific name for Christmas cactus, Schlumbergera bridgessii, remains the same – while other plants may differ. This popular, winter-flowering houseplant makes a great addition to nearly any indoor setting. Christmas cactus is not only easy to care for but propagates easily too,
- The Christmas cactus is a very popular houseplant—and for good reason! When they bloom, they produce colorful, tubular flowers in pink or lilac colors. Their beautiful flowers, long bloom time, and easy care requirements make them a wonderful plant. We’ll bet someone in your family has a Christmas cactus!
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Combo of 3 Succulent Plants Echeveria Shaviana Truffles, Echeveria Lovely Rose & Echeveria Neon Breakers
- Package Contains 3 Natural Live Succulent Plant Echeveria Shaviana Truffles , Echeveria Lovely Rose & Echeveria Neon Breakers.
- Over Watering Can Kill Your succulents Kindly Water This plant Once in 4 Days. Water The Plant Till The Water Comes Out Of The Holes At Bottom of The Pot & Then Wait Till It Is Completely dry Before You Water Again.
- Plants Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot.