Ajwain’s small, oval-shaped, seed-like fruits are pale brown schizocarps, which resemble the seeds of other plants in the family Apiaceae such as caraway, cumin and fennel. They have a bitter and pungent taste, with a flavor similar to anise and oregano. They smell almost exactly like thyme because they also contain thymol, but they are more aromatic and less subtle in taste, as well as being somewhat bitter and pungent. Even a small number of fruits tends to dominate the flavor of a dish
EtonGreen Live Patta Ajwain Herbal & Medicinal Live Plant
- Ajwain is a multipurpose indoor and outdoor medicinal herb. It is aromatic in nature and is low on maintenance.
- Low Maintenance, easy to grow and most popular Aromatic medicinal plant.
- Watering Schedule – Every alternate day.
- Ajwain plants are small perennial plants that are erect by nature. The plant is also called as bishop weed
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic pot
SKU: EtonAjwain Categories: Medicinal Plants, Plants Tags: aglaonima plant, air purifier plant, air purifier plants for home with pot, ajwain, ajwain plant, indoor live plants, indoor plant, indoor plant for home, indoor plants, indoor plants for living room, live plants for garden, outdoor plant, outdoor plants, succulent live plant, succulent live plants, succulent plants
4 in stock
Up sells product
- Western medicine gives you instant relief but comes with a lot of side effects. Holy basil or Tulsi offers slow relief but you can be sure that there are no side effects and that is the reason why it is called the wonder herb. A single Tulsi plant can help you get rid of many health issues such as.
- Tulsi is proven to be the safest skin cream that can be used and the benefits are massive. Tulsi reflects on your skin when you consume it as well as applied. This wonder herb is used to treat acne, skin infections, lighten dark spots and improve skin texture. Here is a list of benefits that tulsi does to your skin.
- Tulsi helps in skin brightening.
- Tulsi helps in curing acne face marks.
- Tulsi mixed with eggs and mixed can help in tightening skin pores.
- Tulsi helps in curing skin infections and any sort of skin allergies.
- Holy Basil can be applied to your hair for multiple reasons and all that it does is it makes your hair look better in all ways. Here are some of the ways in which tulsi can benefit your hair.
- Tulsi can help prevent hair fall.
- Tulsi can reduce greying of the hair and keep it thick and black.
- Tulsi can reduce dandruff.
- Tulsi can help prevent dry scalp.
- Tulsi is a natural ingredient that aids weight loss. If you’re wondering how to burn fat in a quick way without any side effects, then you need to opt for drinking tulsi tea. Two cups a day will make a difference. Also, you need to keep in mind that drinking tulsi tea will act more efficiently only if you work out. Of course without exercising tulsi tea can slim you down, but exercising will make the process faster. Here are some ways in which tulsi can help you lose weight.
- Tulsi tea controls your metabolism and helps your body absorb essential nutrients.
- Tulsi tea helps boost your digestive system which is important for losing weight quickly.
- Tulsi tea has zero calories that boost your stamina.
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. The plant is stemless or very short-stemmed with thick, greenish, fleshy leaves that fan out from the plant’s central stem. The margin of the leaf is serrated with small teeth.
- Before you buy an aloe, note that you’ll need a location that offers bright, indirect sunlight (or artificial sunlight). Direct sunlight can dry out the plant too much and turn its fleshy leaves yellow, so you may need to water more often if your aloe lives in an especially sunny spot.
- Aloe vera plants are succulents, so use a well-draining potting mix, such as those made for cacti and succulents. Do not use gardening soil. A good mix should contain perlite, lava rock, chunks of bark, or all three.
- Water aloe vera plants deeply, but infrequently. In other words, the soil should feel moist after watering, but should be allowed to dry out to some extent before you water again. If the soil stays overly wet, the plant’s roots can rot.
- Mature aloe vera plants occasionally produce a tall flower spike—called an inflorescence—from which dozens of tubular yellow or red blossoms appear. This certainly adds another level of interest to the already lovely aloe!
- The Philodendron Super Atom is a petite form of philodendron that produces glossy, green leaves with ruffled egdes
- Philodendrons were part of NASA clean cir study and found effective in improving indoor air quality by removing formaldehyde.
- Philodendron Super Atom is hardy, drought tolerant and a low maintenance air purifier houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in low light indoor conditions.
- It has beautiful leaves with different shapes and shades, capable to clean several types of air borne pollutants. It is a air purifier plant
- Latin Name : Thaumatophyllum bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’ syn. Philodendron bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’
- The Parlour Palm was popular with the Victorians and remains a firm favourite. An elegant plant, easy to look after, with excellent air purifying qualities. They are undemanding in terms of light, water, temperature, humidity and feed, making them perfect for those of us that like low-maintenance room-mates.
- Chamaedorea elegans has bright green leaves on slender, arching stems. The leaves are pinnate, meaning it has feathered leaflets arranged on either side of the stem. With the Parlour Palm, these leaflets form opposite pairs and there can be as many as 40 leaflets on each leaf. Small yellow flowers appear on mature plants if they have sufficient light. Chamaedorea elegans also has the Latin name Neanthe bella. Its common names are Parlour Palm and Dwarf Mountain Palm.
- Common Name : Parlor Palm, Neanthe bella palm Botanical Name : Chamaedorea elegans
- Among all the palm trees, parlor palms are a great place to start for the beginner.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as flapjack paddle plant. this succulent kalanchoe plant has with thick, rounded, paddle-shaped leaves.
- The plant is also known as Red pancake because the leaves frequently take on a reddish or deep pink tint during the winter.
- Water needs only moderate watering when established Keep in direct sun, water in morning, and water only when soil is fully dry
- When watering indoor plants, allow the pot to drain completely before replacing the plant on its drainage saucer. Never over water, as kalanchoe, like all succulents, is prone to rot in soggy soil.
- Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as variegated elephant bush or rainbow portulacaria plant, rainbow elephant bush (Portulacaria afra ‘Variegata’) is a shrubby succulent with mahogany stems and fleshy, green and creamy white foliage. Clusters of small, lavender-pink blooms may appear at branch tips.
- In its natural environment, variegated elephant bush can reach heights of up to 20 feet 6 m
- The home interior is an excellent place to grow elephant bush houseplants.
- Plant Will Be Given with Free Plastic Pot
- Berry Allusion is a fast growing, compact Syngonium that has intermediate size leaves and branches extensively at the base.
- This Syngonium showcases olive-green leaves with light-pink veins
- Arrowhead plant, also called nephthytis, is an easy-to grow houseplant for low light. .
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Syngonium is an easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments. As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped,
- Syngonium A beautiful and easy to grow plant with luscious foliage, deep green marked silver. The leaves have a velvet- like appearance.
- The Aglaonema is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- Recommended by NASA’s air purifying study
- Plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.
- Live plant along with Plastic pot