It’s your home & Garden you know very well about the makeover it needs from time to time. The approaching festive season is definitely demanding a fresh look of the house and you should give it, with your skills and intellect. Normal things can be used to decorate your house and garden places, so that you can give a completely fresh look to your house. These are sea shells, which are suitable for your home décor, as they can be used in aquarium, for garden decoration, pathways, side tracks, for home décor. It can be used in multiple ways as and when you like.
EtonGreen Live Crassula Red Pagoda Village Succulent Plant
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Shaviana Truffles Succulent Plant
EtonGreen Sea stone for Plant Top Dressing & Aquarium 1 Kg.
- Suitable for vase fillers, garden, home décor, aquarium
- Can be used to put in the vases and large bowls for home décor
- Can be used in Aquariums & as Decorative Stones
- Can be used as Garden and Landscaping stones
SKU: EtonSea Categories: Aquarium Pebbles, Decorations through Pebbles, Pebbles, Stone Sand Tags: aquarium stone, decorative stone, pebbles, sea stone, top dressing for plant
4 in stock
Up sells product
- PACK CONTENTS: 2 kg Porous Lava Rocks (Black Grey Natural Pumice Volcanic Rocks). Half to One Inch size. Rocks are packed in heavy quality LD bag which is then packed in a cardboard box (carton).
- ✔ 100% NATURAL CONTENTS with MULTI USAGE: Contains Natural Organic Lava Volcanic Pumice Stones which are Black Grey in colour. Contains no chemicals or artificial materials; will not alter PH or hardness in any aquarium setup or garden plants soil and potting Mixes. Can be used as a soil additive, or top dressing in the art of bonsai, or bottom layer, for aquariums, ashtrays, fire media, fire pits.
- ✔ SOILMIX: Ideal for Orchid, Bonsai, Adenium, Succulent and Cactus Soil Mixes. Great for use in Terrariums – help maintains necessary moisture in soil for plants growing and better breath. Mixing these rocks with any variety of Indoor or Outdoor plants would add porosity to the mix. The porosity of lava allows for better soil drainage while maintaining moisture to allow your succulents, cactus bonsai trees and other plants to cultivate and flourish.
- ✔ AQUARIUM FILTER MEDIA: Mainly made of Natural Organic Lava Volcanic Pumice Stones which have a porous surface, which is an ideal environment for beneficial bacteria to colonize. Enables long stable filtration. Biological filtration starts quickly after the initial setup.
- ✔ NEED NOT BE REPLACED, EVER: Instant and significant upgrade to almost any aquarium filter. Enables higher stocking levels and greatly superior Bio Filtration to Bio Balls or Ceramic Rings. Capable of housing anaerobic bacteria, which can greatly reduce the need for water changes.
- Echeveria Neon Breakers is a Renee O’Donnell hybrid of the succulent Pink Frills crossed with an unknown parent.
- Echeveria ‘Neon Breakers’. This bright succulent hybrid has a purple rosette with pink, ruffled edges.
- Typical water needs for a succulent – be careful not to over-water!
- The watering method is very important to keep your Neon Breakers healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent.
- Plant will be given with free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria lilacina is an attractive, slow-growing succulent with fleshy, spoon-shaped, silvery-grey leaves arranged in a symmetrical rosette
- Echeveria Lilacina also known as ‘Ghost Echeveria’ is known for a beautiful looking succulent.
- Echeveria Lilacina Ghost is suitable as a houseplant in all climates. It does well as a container or patio plant or set out into the garden during warmer
- Take care to water from below, and only water when the soil is nearly dry.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot