It’s your home & Garden you know very well about the makeover it needs from time to time. The approaching festive season is definitely demanding a fresh look of the house and you should give it, with your skills and intellect. Normal things can be used to decorate your house and garden places, so that you can give a completely fresh look to your house. These are sea shells, which are suitable for your home décor, as they can be used in aquarium, for garden decoration, pathways, side tracks, for home décor. It can be used in multiple ways as and when you like.
EtonGreen Sea stone for Plant Top Dressing & Aquarium 1 Kg.
- Suitable for vase fillers, garden, home décor, aquarium
- Can be used to put in the vases and large bowls for home décor
- Can be used in Aquariums & as Decorative Stones
- Can be used as Garden and Landscaping stones
SKU: EtonSea Categories: Aquarium Pebbles, Decorations through Pebbles, Pebbles, Stone Sand Tags: aquarium stone, decorative stone, pebbles, sea stone, top dressing for plant
4 in stock
|Dimensions||17.8 × 12.8 × 10.8 cm|
Up sells product
- Echeveria Neon Breakers is a Renee O’Donnell hybrid of the succulent Pink Frills crossed with an unknown parent.
- Echeveria ‘Neon Breakers’. This bright succulent hybrid has a purple rosette with pink, ruffled edges.
- Typical water needs for a succulent – be careful not to over-water!
- The watering method is very important to keep your Neon Breakers healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent.
- Plant will be given with free Plastic Pot
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Lilacina Succulent Plant
- Echeveria lilacina is an attractive, slow-growing succulent with fleshy, spoon-shaped, silvery-grey leaves arranged in a symmetrical rosette
- Echeveria Lilacina also known as ‘Ghost Echeveria’ is known for a beautiful looking succulent.
- Echeveria Lilacina Ghost is suitable as a houseplant in all climates. It does well as a container or patio plant or set out into the garden during warmer
- Take care to water from below, and only water when the soil is nearly dry.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as “string of beads” or “Rosary,”
- This succulent is a perennial vine of the Asteraceae family and is native to southwest Africa.
- Like most succulents, it requires very little hands-on care.
- In addition to its unique foliage, string of pearls can produce tiny white flowers with bright-colored stamens. (Some say the blooms smell like cinnamon.)
- Plants Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
There are no reviews yet.