- Echeveria ‘Autumn Flame’ is a magnificent succulent that forms rosettes of uniquely shiny undulate reddish-brown leaves with lighter red margins
- The Rosette Displays a spiraling effect, each Leaf slightly Overlapping the one closer to the center.
- Echeveria ‘Autumn Flame’ can be quite beautiful when it is well-taken care of.
- This succulent type needs typical watering as the other succulents. The watering method is very important to keep your Autumn Flame healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent. Yet, the succulent should be controlled to avoid overwatering.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Etna Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Etna’ is a spectacular succulent that forms rosettes of frosty violet-blue leaves with warts or “caruncles.” The rosettes grow up to 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter. Flowers are bell-shaped, orange-red, and appear on a long inflorescence.
- ‘Etna’ is a great addition to rock gardens. The single rosette grows wide, so it’s best not to plant in an arrangement with ground-cover succulents. ‘Etna’ is an Echeveria Gibbiflora hybrid.
- Echeveria ‘Etna’ has typical watering needs for a succulent. It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between watering.
- It grows well in a well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic) or an equal part sharp sand with all-purpose potting mix.
- Plant Will Be Given With free Plastic pot