Crassula hemisphaerica is a succulent plant with usually one, rarely 2 or 3 rosettes of recurved tightly packed leaves. Crassula hemisphaerica is a dwarf succulent, maximum 10-15 centimeters tall, with a few rosettes of sessile leaves (maximum 2-3 but, more often, just one). Its name, C. hemisphaerica, is due to the densely packed and curved leaves that make the rosette hemisphaerical in section. Leaves are oval or elliptic, maximum 5 centimeters long and 3 centimeters wide, flattened, grey-green with many hydathodes (little holes that look like tiny bumps), grouped in the upper part. Leaves are overlapped upon the stems and densely packed together, so that the stem is not visible and the plant ends to look like a flattened, pretty rosette. Inflorescences are spike-like thyrses which overhang the rest of the plant, with an erect peduncle which bears axillary creamy or white flowers with black anthers.
EtonGreen Live Crassula Hemisphaerica Succulent Plant
- Crassula hemisphaerica is a succulent plant with usually one, rarely 2 or 3 rosettes of recurved tightly packed leaves. so the Rosette Hemisphirical in section.
- It has green flat leaves that are opposite, arranged in rosettes, with margins with white hairs.
- The Crassula Hemisphaerica is a must-have succulent with a beautiful cluster.
- Crassula needs a well draining soil. A well draining soil is very important.
- Crassula Hemisphaerica is best known to be a strange looking succulent. As the plant matures you can expect it to turn light green to dark green with darkish spots around the finely shaped leaves and light green color around the edges. When the plant produces flowers expect small white flowers.
SKU: EtonHemi Categories: Plants, Succulent Plants Tags: crassula hemispherica, echeveria, hemispherica, live succulent plants, rare succulents, succulent, succulent live plants, succulent plant, succulent plants, succulents
2 in stock
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 25 cm|
Up sells product
- Crassula perforata ‘Variegata’ is an attractive succulent shrub with variegated leaves. It grows up to 18 inches (45 cm) tall.
- Crassula perforata is an impressive-looking succulent that’s great for beginners.
- The chunky, triangular leaves spiral around the stem, . Such a charming plant will elevate any space, including yours!
- It’s commonly found in terrariums and rock gardens. Because of its sprawling nature though, it also grows well as a ground cover and in hanging baskets. When planted outside, it attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
- Belongs to the Crassula genus of succulents, the Crassula Baby Necklace is one of the most striking yet adorable succulents.
- Crassula ‘Baby’s Necklace’ Flat, button-like leaves encase the stems like beads on a string.
- This plant look extremely beautiful. If you talk about its matured height, Crassula Baby Necklace stays quietly small and grows only up to 12-inches. This way, it forms clumps of upright stems that emerge up to the same height.
- make sure to water the plant when the soil is dry to touch and do not water it again until it drains completely.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- This plant is a cluster of rosette shaped leaves in beautiful shades of emerald green, lime green and rose, like glittering jewels.
- ‘Campfire’ requires very little care and prefers a location with good sun and good drainage. Blooms with inconspicuous white flowers
- Crassula Erosula Flame plant are very easy to grow
- Rare Variety
- Plant Will Be Given With free Plastic Pot
- These unique cacti are small in height, but since they grow in a cluster they add color and beauty to your garden experience
- Plant in an area of your garden that gets 6 hours of sunlight a day. If planting indoors, place in a room that gets a lot of sunlight
- This beautiful, small cactus has a cylindrical green body covered in interwoven white spines. “Thimble Cactus” grows in clusters, and propagates very easily. You can expect to see tiny cream-colored flowers in cooler months.
- Plant will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Aglaonema are a staple in the house plant world. This hardy tropical is often used in interior Plant Design
- The Aglaonema is one of the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable.
- Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful, with strikingly patterned leaves. Because they’re so easy-going, Aglaonemas are perfectly suited for a modern living room or office, dim bedroom, or cozy study. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, and the fact that they will thrive with low light, they are a perfect choice for less than ideal light conditions or forgetful plant owners.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as variegated elephant bush or rainbow portulacaria plant, rainbow elephant bush (Portulacaria afra ‘Variegata’) is a shrubby succulent with mahogany stems and fleshy, green and creamy white foliage. Clusters of small, lavender-pink blooms may appear at branch tips.
- In its natural environment, variegated elephant bush can reach heights of up to 20 feet 6 m
- The home interior is an excellent place to grow elephant bush houseplants.
- Plant Will Be Given with Free Plastic Pot
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Lovely Rose Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves
- Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter.
- This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
- Also known as Graptoveria ‘Lovely Rose’. It is a small and rare succulent with both solitary or clustered habit, much appreciated and highly sought after by succulent lovers for its appearance that resembles a rosebud. Its particular gray-green leaves are compact and fleshy, they tend to enclose themselves towards the center just like a rose
- Plant will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Syngonium Pink is one of the best indoor air purifying plant recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Benzene, Formaldehyde & gives fresh Oxygen.
- The arrowhead vine is among the most popular houseplants in the world.
- The indoor plant is also known as the Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, or Goosefoot plant.
- The vibrant colors and patterned foliage make the plant have a stunning appearance. The plant usually thrives under indoor settings to add an aesthetic look.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as flapjack paddle plant. this succulent kalanchoe plant has with thick, rounded, paddle-shaped leaves.
- The plant is also known as Red pancake because the leaves frequently take on a reddish or deep pink tint during the winter.
- Water needs only moderate watering when established Keep in direct sun, water in morning, and water only when soil is fully dry
- When watering indoor plants, allow the pot to drain completely before replacing the plant on its drainage saucer. Never over water, as kalanchoe, like all succulents, is prone to rot in soggy soil.
- Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot
There are no reviews yet.