Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Aeonium Mardi Gras Succulent Plant
- This brightly colored Aeonium has variegated leaves. When grown in full sun or in cooler temperatures, the yellow and green striped leaves turn bright pink and lime green.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is an excellent addition to outdoor gardens. It grows well in the ground or in container gardens. It is a hybrid of Aeonium ‘Velour’ and another unspecified Aeonium.
- If growing in a container, allow enough room for pups to spread and have their own growing space. You may also remove offsets to different pots. This plant does not necessarily need to grow in cactus soil, as do many succulents, but it does require well-draining soil for best performance.
- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is a compact succulent that forms attractive rosettes of lemon yellow leaves with emerald green mid stripes that blush pink to burgundy.
- Plant Will Be Given With Plastic Pot
- Crassula hemisphaerica is a succulent plant with usually one, rarely 2 or 3 rosettes of recurved tightly packed leaves. so the Rosette Hemisphirical in section.
- It has green flat leaves that are opposite, arranged in rosettes, with margins with white hairs.
- The Crassula Hemisphaerica is a must-have succulent with a beautiful cluster.
- Crassula needs a well draining soil. A well draining soil is very important.
- Crassula Hemisphaerica is best known to be a strange looking succulent. As the plant matures you can expect it to turn light green to dark green with darkish spots around the finely shaped leaves and light green color around the edges. When the plant produces flowers expect small white flowers.
- Echeveria ‘Autumn Flame’ is a magnificent succulent that forms rosettes of uniquely shiny undulate reddish-brown leaves with lighter red margins
- The Rosette Displays a spiraling effect, each Leaf slightly Overlapping the one closer to the center.
- Echeveria ‘Autumn Flame’ can be quite beautiful when it is well-taken care of.
- This succulent type needs typical watering as the other succulents. The watering method is very important to keep your Autumn Flame healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent. Yet, the succulent should be controlled to avoid overwatering.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Holy Gate Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Holy Gate’ is a lovely succulent. Echeveria ‘Holy Gate’: Pale, silvery blue rosette. This cultivar has fairly long leaves that curve inward to a point. Each year it can send up a tall bloom stalk from which dangle numerous orange, bell-shaped flowers.
- Echeveria are small, slow-growing, low Maintenance plants. Provide a well-drained soil away from reflected heat. Once established, water infrequently during the hot season.
- Echeveria ‘Holy Gate’ is a hybrid of unknown parentage.
- The perfect starting succulent due to its toughness and strong will to live. Plant alongside other Echeveria to show off its colors and contrast it against other varieties. Perfect in a pot outdoors or indoors.
- Plant will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
- Echeveria ‘Mrs Richards’ ranges from the deepest reds to the brightest pinks. The rosette consists of larger, open leaves of pink, red and blue coloring. Under strong light, it almost looks fake due to it’s pastel-red coloring. Offsets readily from the base and flowers in the spring. A great plant for a succulent bowl or indoor planter.
- A great plant for a succulent bowl or indoor planter.
- Rare Live Succulent plant.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Senecio Radicans String of Bananas
- The string of bananas (Senecio radicans) is actually a close relative of the popular string of pearls succulent but is known for being faster growing and easier to care for. For anyone who has unsuccessfully tried to keep a string of pearls alive, the string of bananas may be the succulent for you.
- Native to South Africa, the string of bananas is a part of the Asteraceae family and is characterized by glossy, banana-shaped leaves that grow on long, hanging tendrils. It makes an excellent hanging houseplant or can be trained to grow upwards on a trellis or moss pole depending on the look you are going for. String of bananas can also be grown successfully outdoors in succulent gardens, but they are not frost-tolerant so require regions that experience warm weather year-round.
- String of bananas are fast-growing, low-maintenance succulents that can be easily enjoyed by beginners and experts alike. They are drought-tolerant and do not require regular fertilizing, repotting, or pruning. The most important part of growing a healthy string of bananas is ensuring that the succulent receives enough light as they do not grow well in low-light conditions.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Succulent Plant Sedum Firestorm
- firestorm Sedum plants (Sedum adolphii ‘Firestorm’) are a special cultivar of the species Golden sedum, a low growing, sun loving, succulent plant.
- It also grows well in containers. Firestorm sedums are green at the center, with leaf edges that range from yellow to vivid red.
- Sedum adolphi ‘Firestorm’ is a beautiful low-growing succulent with trailing stems and greenish-yellow leaves with red margins in bright light
- Water needs only moderate watering when established Keep in direct sun, water in morning, and water only when soil is fully dry
- Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot