Echeveria Derenbergii is an evergreen perennial succulent, growing to 10 cm (4 in), with a dense basal rosette of pagoda-shaped, frosted, bristle-tipped, fleshy leaves. It bears racemes of bell-shaped yellow flowers with “painted” red tips in winter
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Derenbergii”Painted Lady” Succulent Plant
- The “Painted Lady Echeveria” known botanically as Echeveria Derenbergii
- Echeveria Derenbergii blue has a rosette growth habit, fleshy leaves with whitish green blunt-edged triangles
- Like all Echeverias, Painted Lady plants have very low water needs
- The succulent Painted Lady appreciates a pot with a drainage hole and a well-draining soil consisting mostly of sand and loam
- Plant Will Be given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Derenbergii is an evergreen perennial succulent, growing to 10 cm (4 in), with a dense basal rosette of pagoda-shaped, frosted, bristle-tipped, fleshy leaves. It bears racemes of bell-shaped yellow flowers with “painted” red tips in winter
SKU: EtonDerenbergii Categories: Plants, Succulent Plants Tags: aglaonima plant, air purifier plant, air purifier plants for home with pot, cactus live plant, cactus live plant with pot indoor, echeveria, echeveria derenbergii, echeveria live plant, echeveria live plants, house plant, indoor live plants, indoor plant, indoor plants, indoor plants for living room, live plants for garden, live succulent plants, lucky plants for home, outdoor plant, outdoor plants, succulent, succulent live plant, succulent live plants, succulent plants, succulent plants live with pot, succulents, syngonium plant
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Up sells product
- Echeveria Imbricata also Called Blue rose
- It is one of the oldest Echeveria hybrids that is documented, being a combination of Echeveria glauca and Echeveria metallica.
- “Blue Rose” has typical watering needs for a succulent. It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between watering.
- “Blue Rose” will produce small offsets, sprouting up around the base of the plant. Simply pull these up and allow the offsets to dry for one to two days before replanting.
- Plant Will Be Given With free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Neon Breakers is a Renee O’Donnell hybrid of the succulent Pink Frills crossed with an unknown parent.
- Echeveria ‘Neon Breakers’. This bright succulent hybrid has a purple rosette with pink, ruffled edges.
- Typical water needs for a succulent – be careful not to over-water!
- The watering method is very important to keep your Neon Breakers healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent.
- Plant will be given with free Plastic Pot
- Aglaonema are a staple in the house plant world. This hardy tropical is often used in interior Plant Design
- The Aglaonema is one of the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable.
- Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful, with strikingly patterned leaves. Because they’re so easy-going, Aglaonemas are perfectly suited for a modern living room or office, dim bedroom, or cozy study. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, and the fact that they will thrive with low light, they are a perfect choice for less than ideal light conditions or forgetful plant owners.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Perle von Nurnberg is an evergreen succulent, It is a very popular hybrid succulent of Echeveria gibbiflora ‘Metalica’ and Echeveria elegans .
- The hybrid was created by Richard Grassner in Germany during the 1930s. It is popular among plant lovers due to its unique two-toned, pink highlights and white powdery dusting appearance
- Echeveria Pearlvon is a popular Hybrid and one of the most Beautiful of All Echeveria Plant.
- It has pink flowers with yellow interiors that bloom in the summer. If there are dead leaves on PVN, it is best to remove them quickly, as they can attract pests
- These Plants have moderate light needs. It can handle partial shade to full sun (gives best color) and should ideally get at least six hours of sun a day.
- Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’ has typical watering needs for a succulent
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
- The Philodendron is known as the sweetheart plant because of the unique heart shape of its leaves
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- The philodendron is one of the easiest house plants to grow, thriving in low light. Makes a great hanging basket plant. This new variety, Golden features green heart-shaped leaves with gold highlights.
- Water philodendrons enough when the soil surface dries. They’re tough enough plants they don’t mind if you forget to water them now and again. Just take care not to overwater your philodendrons. They will rot if they’re kept too wet.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.
- Mammillaria Prolifera is a low-growing cactus that forms a clump of dark green, globose or cylindrical stems.
- Mammillaria Prolifera is commonly known as the ‘Texas Nipple Cactus’.
- Prolifera’ has cream to pinkish yellow flowers & yellow spines.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- We don’t believe in plants being fashionable – they’re all classics – but the fiddle-leaf fig is definitely having ‘a moment’. Its huge, fiddle-shaped leaves (hence the name) and the fact it can grow over six-feet tall means it has maximum impact in any room.
- Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus lyrata) is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and an even larger following of houseplant fans.
- The fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata) is a popular indoor specimen plant featuring very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright.
- In the wild, fiddle-leaf figs could grow as tall as 15 metres.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- The Philodendron Super Atom is a petite form of philodendron that produces glossy, green leaves with ruffled egdes
- Philodendrons were part of NASA clean cir study and found effective in improving indoor air quality by removing formaldehyde.
- Philodendron Super Atom is hardy, drought tolerant and a low maintenance air purifier houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in low light indoor conditions.
- It has beautiful leaves with different shapes and shades, capable to clean several types of air borne pollutants. It is a air purifier plant
- Latin Name : Thaumatophyllum bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’ syn. Philodendron bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’