Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves. ‘Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter. Leaves are very particular: fleshy, obovate pointed at the apex, silver-green glaucous in color. The rosette is compact and leaves tend to close toward the center taking on a shape similar to the rose blossom, for this reason this hybrid is called ‘Lovely Rose’. The succulent can grow lonely or in clumps depending on climate conditions. This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
Out Of Stock
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Lovely Rose Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves
- Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter.
- This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
- Also known as Graptoveria ‘Lovely Rose’. It is a small and rare succulent with both solitary or clustered habit, much appreciated and highly sought after by succulent lovers for its appearance that resembles a rosebud. Its particular gray-green leaves are compact and fleshy, they tend to enclose themselves towards the center just like a rose
- Plant will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
SKU: EtonLovely Categories: Plants, Succulent Plants Tags: air purifier plant, eceheveria, house plant, indoor plant for home, indoor plants, live plants for garden, live succulent plants, lovely rose, lucky plants for home, money plant with pot, outdoor plant, philodendron, rose, succulent, succulent live plant, succulent live plants, succulent plants, succulents
Out of stock
Email when stock available
|Dimensions||17.8 × 12.8 × 10.8 cm|
Up sells product
- Echeveria Perle von Nurnberg is an evergreen succulent, It is a very popular hybrid succulent of Echeveria gibbiflora ‘Metalica’ and Echeveria elegans .
- The hybrid was created by Richard Grassner in Germany during the 1930s. It is popular among plant lovers due to its unique two-toned, pink highlights and white powdery dusting appearance
- Echeveria Pearlvon is a popular Hybrid and one of the most Beautiful of All Echeveria Plant.
- It has pink flowers with yellow interiors that bloom in the summer. If there are dead leaves on PVN, it is best to remove them quickly, as they can attract pests
- These Plants have moderate light needs. It can handle partial shade to full sun (gives best color) and should ideally get at least six hours of sun a day.
- Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’ has typical watering needs for a succulent
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
- The Aglaonema is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- Recommended by NASA’s air purifying study
- Plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.
- Live plant along with Plastic pot
- Aglaonema Snow White is hardy, drought tolerant, low maintenance, air purifier and good luck bringer houseplant,
- it does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well at indoors environment
- Aglaonemas are an outstanding shade plants, one of the most cultivated in ornamental plants horticulture.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- The Philodendron is known as the sweetheart plant because of the unique heart shape of its leaves
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- The philodendron is one of the easiest house plants to grow, thriving in low light. Makes a great hanging basket plant. This new variety, Golden features green heart-shaped leaves with gold highlights.
- Water philodendrons enough when the soil surface dries. They’re tough enough plants they don’t mind if you forget to water them now and again. Just take care not to overwater your philodendrons. They will rot if they’re kept too wet.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.
- The Philodendron Super Atom is a petite form of philodendron that produces glossy, green leaves with ruffled egdes
- Philodendrons were part of NASA clean cir study and found effective in improving indoor air quality by removing formaldehyde.
- Philodendron Super Atom is hardy, drought tolerant and a low maintenance air purifier houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in low light indoor conditions.
- It has beautiful leaves with different shapes and shades, capable to clean several types of air borne pollutants. It is a air purifier plant
- Latin Name : Thaumatophyllum bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’ syn. Philodendron bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’
- Philodendron Birkin a new, beautiful philodendron hybrid variety, and they make the perfect houseplant! They are compact, somewhat slow-growing, and relatively easy to care for.
- Birkin are identified by their round, deep green leaves with mildly pointed tips and vivid white pinstripes and variegation. No two leaves are the same, and thanks to the plump, thick, bright stems, they are always prominently on display.
- Philodendron actually means “tree lover” in Greek.
- What makes Birkin such great house plants is that they grow slowly. You can pick a beautiful pot and chances are, you’ll never have to repot it. At the very least, you can go several years with the same pot.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- An important thing to remember about Birkin is that direct sunlight is their worst enemy. It’s probably counter-intuitive since plants need sunlight to live, but too much of a good thing can be bad. Direct sunlight can burn and damage the leaves or dry out the plant. Birkin respond best to indirect or shaded sunlight.
- Berry Allusion is a fast growing, compact Syngonium that has intermediate size leaves and branches extensively at the base.
- This Syngonium showcases olive-green leaves with light-pink veins
- Arrowhead plant, also called nephthytis, is an easy-to grow houseplant for low light. .
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Syngonium is an easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments. As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped,
- Syngonium A beautiful and easy to grow plant with luscious foliage, deep green marked silver. The leaves have a velvet- like appearance.
There are no reviews yet.