A member of the beautiful satin Pothos family, the Argyraeus is more silver on its leaves than green as compared to other varieties. The heart-shaped leaves trail beautifully from vining stems. The plant does exceedingly well in low to medium light and looks stunning in indoor spaces. Place them on shelves and you can either let it trail or climb for a tropical look.
EtonGreen Live Satin Pothos Argyraeus Indoor Plant with Pot
- Satin Pothos Argyraeus is an excellent indoor plant due to its ability ot survive in low light . It is an Air Purifier plant as it efficiently removes indoor pollutants. It is also an easy to care for plant suitable in living room, balcony, bedroom or in hanging baskets.
- It’s unique looking leaves make it a fantastic plant for living room home décor, office desk and is easy to maintain even for gardeners who are at beginner level.
- Watering requirement for the plant is generally twice a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- You’ll see the best leaf color and variegation by keeping it in bright, indirect light. You’ll also keep the plant healthy by boosting the humidity around it. In fact, its variegated foliage makes Satin Pothos a beautiful addition to a terrarium.
- Trails to 3 ft (90 cm) or more. You can cut the stems back to any length, if you want a smaller houseplant.
SKU: EtonSatin Categories: Air Purifying Plants, Foliage Pattern Plant, Low Maintenance Plants, Plants Tags: air purifier plant, air purifier plants for home with pot, house plant, indoor live plants, indoor plant, indoor plants, indoor plants for living room, live money plant, lucky plants for home, money plant, money plant for home decoration, money plant with pot, outdoor plant, outdoor plants, satin pothos, satin pothos plant, succulent plants
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Up sells product
- Shipping Charges 90/- for Entire Order
- The Swiss cheese plant (Monstera adansonii) gets its common name from its large, heart-shaped leaves that develop holes as the plant ages (in a process called fenestration). This makes the leaves resemble Swiss cheese. Native to Central and South America.
- Providing regular water and food will be your main care task with this plant. You also might need to do some maintenance pruning to keep the plant at your desired size.
- The Swiss cheese plant loves to climb. The plant has aerial roots growing downward from the stem, which brace against the ground or any available support.
- These plants like to be consistently moist but not soaked. Before watering your Swiss cheese plant, stick your finger into the soil about an inch deep. If the soil feels nearly dry to the touch, it’s time to water the plant. Irrigate until a little water runs out of the container’s drainage holes.
- It is a famous houseplant with its large, glossy green leaves with deep splits.
- It has air-purifying properties meaning that Monstera also helps create a pleasant environment in the home & Office.
- The plant is a low-maintenance plant and can survive on moderate watering and partial shade.
- The plant grows upto 6ft in height and spreads about 20 cm.
- Chlorophytum comosum, usually called spider plant but also known as spider ivy, ribbon plant,
- NASA research found that the spider plant has air purifying capabilities. This plant can remove up to 90% of the potentially toxic chemicals floating around. Stress can be limited and mental health boosted when the air is purer in a room.
- The Spider plant is among the most adaptable houseplant and very easy to grow. Even For Beginners
- During the summer, spider plants may produce tiny white flowers on long stems
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves
- Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter.
- This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
- Also known as Graptoveria ‘Lovely Rose’. It is a small and rare succulent with both solitary or clustered habit, much appreciated and highly sought after by succulent lovers for its appearance that resembles a rosebud. Its particular gray-green leaves are compact and fleshy, they tend to enclose themselves towards the center just like a rose
- Plant will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- We don’t believe in plants being fashionable – they’re all classics – but the fiddle-leaf fig is definitely having ‘a moment’. Its huge, fiddle-shaped leaves (hence the name) and the fact it can grow over six-feet tall means it has maximum impact in any room.
- Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus lyrata) is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and an even larger following of houseplant fans.
- The fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata) is a popular indoor specimen plant featuring very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright.
- In the wild, fiddle-leaf figs could grow as tall as 15 metres.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Imbricata also Called Blue rose
- It is one of the oldest Echeveria hybrids that is documented, being a combination of Echeveria glauca and Echeveria metallica.
- “Blue Rose” has typical watering needs for a succulent. It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between watering.
- “Blue Rose” will produce small offsets, sprouting up around the base of the plant. Simply pull these up and allow the offsets to dry for one to two days before replanting.
- Plant Will Be Given With free Plastic Pot
- The Parlour Palm was popular with the Victorians and remains a firm favourite. An elegant plant, easy to look after, with excellent air purifying qualities. They are undemanding in terms of light, water, temperature, humidity and feed, making them perfect for those of us that like low-maintenance room-mates.
- Chamaedorea elegans has bright green leaves on slender, arching stems. The leaves are pinnate, meaning it has feathered leaflets arranged on either side of the stem. With the Parlour Palm, these leaflets form opposite pairs and there can be as many as 40 leaflets on each leaf. Small yellow flowers appear on mature plants if they have sufficient light. Chamaedorea elegans also has the Latin name Neanthe bella. Its common names are Parlour Palm and Dwarf Mountain Palm.
- Common Name : Parlor Palm, Neanthe bella palm Botanical Name : Chamaedorea elegans
- Among all the palm trees, parlor palms are a great place to start for the beginner.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- The Philodendron Super Atom is a petite form of philodendron that produces glossy, green leaves with ruffled egdes
- Philodendrons were part of NASA clean cir study and found effective in improving indoor air quality by removing formaldehyde.
- Philodendron Super Atom is hardy, drought tolerant and a low maintenance air purifier houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in low light indoor conditions.
- It has beautiful leaves with different shapes and shades, capable to clean several types of air borne pollutants. It is a air purifier plant
- Latin Name : Thaumatophyllum bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’ syn. Philodendron bipinnatifidum ‘Super Atom’
- Echeveria Perle von Nurnberg is an evergreen succulent, It is a very popular hybrid succulent of Echeveria gibbiflora ‘Metalica’ and Echeveria elegans .
- The hybrid was created by Richard Grassner in Germany during the 1930s. It is popular among plant lovers due to its unique two-toned, pink highlights and white powdery dusting appearance
- Echeveria Pearlvon is a popular Hybrid and one of the most Beautiful of All Echeveria Plant.
- It has pink flowers with yellow interiors that bloom in the summer. If there are dead leaves on PVN, it is best to remove them quickly, as they can attract pests
- These Plants have moderate light needs. It can handle partial shade to full sun (gives best color) and should ideally get at least six hours of sun a day.
- Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’ has typical watering needs for a succulent
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot