- Shipping charge ₹ 90 for Entire order.
- Perlite is an amorphous Volcanic Glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It occurs naturally and has the unusual property of greatly expanding when heated sufficiently. It is an Industrial Minerals , suitable “as ceramic flux to lower the sintering temperature”, and a commercial product useful for its low density after processing.
- Perlite for Gardening, Hydroponics.
- Good for potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium
- Provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture, can hold three to four times its weight in water
- When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM OIL
1. It is Natural/Organic, water soluble bio degradable.
2.Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
3.It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
4.Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
5.Useful In Agricultural Sprayers
6.It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
7.It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15- 20%. 6. Unlike chemical