- Perlite is used in potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium for plant rooting. It is ph. neutral (around 7) and completely sterile, which is critical for rooting plant cuttings. When used alone, it provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture.
- Perlite can hold three to four times its weight in water, but never becomes soggy. And unlike soil or organic matter, it never disintegrates.
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production. When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage. This is especially useful for large container plantings.
- The newest use of perlite is in rooftop gardens. This makes sense, since perlite is proven to grow healthy, viable plants.
- The main limiting factor for rooftop gardens is weight. Using perlite over other soil mixtures reduces the weight dramatically, by more than half, allowing gardens to thrive in cities where garden space is virtually non-existent.
- The added benefit is the green roof also reduces heat gain inside the building.
- Plant nurseries are also on the perlite band wagon. With shipping costs based on weight, using perlite reduces these costs without sacrificing plant health on long trips. Aside from its use as a soil amendment or replacement, perlite is used as a carrier for herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Perlite is also used to pelletize seeds for easier planting.
EtonGreen Perlite for Hydroponics & Horticulture Terrace Gardening, Essential Soil Conditioner Healthy Root Growth Retains Moisture Allows Aeration (850 Gram)
- Shipping charge ₹ 90 for Entire order.
- Perlite is an amorphous Volcanic Glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It occurs naturally and has the unusual property of greatly expanding when heated sufficiently. It is an Industrial Minerals , suitable “as ceramic flux to lower the sintering temperature”, and a commercial product useful for its low density after processing.
- Perlite for Gardening, Hydroponics.
- Good for potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium
- Provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture, can hold three to four times its weight in water
- When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.
9 in stock
|Dimensions||22.5 × 18.5 × 11.5 cm|
Up sells product
- The rubber plant (Ficus elastica) is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus.
- The round leaves of the rubber plant are symbolic of wealth and financial growth in Vastu.
- They can bring you a lot of commercial success and money when placed in the correct zone of your house.
- They also absorb a lot of toxins in the air of your indoors and act as a natural air purifier.
- Rubber plant is attractive, low maintenance plant, it also purifies the indoor air and perfect for plant beginners.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- We don’t believe in plants being fashionable – they’re all classics – but the fiddle-leaf fig is definitely having ‘a moment’. Its huge, fiddle-shaped leaves (hence the name) and the fact it can grow over six-feet tall means it has maximum impact in any room.
- Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus lyrata) is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and an even larger following of houseplant fans.
- The fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata) is a popular indoor specimen plant featuring very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright.
- In the wild, fiddle-leaf figs could grow as tall as 15 metres.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers
- Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost, this will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in planting media
- Allows excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread
- Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM OIL
1. It is Natural/Organic, water soluble bio degradable.
2.Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
3.It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
4.Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
5.Useful In Agricultural Sprayers
6.It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
7.It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15- 20%. 6. Unlike chemical
- Vermicompost improves the water retention capacity of the soil and enables plant growth with less water. Excellent fertilizer for plants. It is an ideal organic fertilizer for plants
- Easy to store and use, a perfect fit for every gardener. Comes in smaller packs of 1 kg each. Ideal compost for plants home garden. Must have gardening products
- Vermi Compost Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose) which results in increased microbial activity in worm castings by 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests. Vermicompost is a good fertilizers for plants home garden. Use it as khaad for gardening home.
- 100% organic manure and natural, this manure is an eco-friendly product. Fertilizer for flowering plants home garden, vermi compost soil is an excellent plant fertilizer for house plants. Ideal for vermicompost beds.
- Unlike other man-made pesticides and fertilizers, neem cake powder is a perfect natural alternative as it is not harmful to humans or animals and improves plant growth without any involvement of chemicals. It’s time to take your step towards a sustainable planet.
- Neem ki khali can be widely used in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture
- It improves the soil texture hand increases the plant’s productivity. As it is made of neem seeds, it also protects the plants from getting affected by diseases.
- Provides micro and macronutrients
- Harmonizes the relationship between soil, water, and air
- Neem Khali is an excellent Plant growth Booster
- Plants grown using Neem Cake Powder have shinier leaves and healthier blossoms, resulting in a healthier plant.