The yield is 15-25% higher when using EtonGreen’ Neem Powder for plants than with any other fertilizer as it controls harmful organisms like nematodes and pathogens and reduces the alkaline content in the soil because when they decompose, this produces organic acids. Neem Cake for plants is also compatible with the microbes in your soil and will improve the rhizosphere microflora which will help to ensure your soil is fertile too. Additionally, Neem fertilizer for plants will help improve the texture of your soil, the organic content, and water holding capacity as stated as well as helping to keep the soil aerated for root development
EtonGreen Neem Cake Powder Organic Fertilizer and Pest Repellent for Plants | 900 Gram
- Unlike other man-made pesticides and fertilizers, neem cake powder is a perfect natural alternative as it is not harmful to humans or animals and improves plant growth without any involvement of chemicals. It’s time to take your step towards a sustainable planet.
- Neem ki khali can be widely used in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture
- It improves the soil texture hand increases the plant’s productivity. As it is made of neem seeds, it also protects the plants from getting affected by diseases.
- Provides micro and macronutrients
- Harmonizes the relationship between soil, water, and air
- Neem Khali is an excellent Plant growth Booster
- Plants grown using Neem Cake Powder have shinier leaves and healthier blossoms, resulting in a healthier plant.
5 in stock
Up sells product
- We don’t believe in plants being fashionable – they’re all classics – but the fiddle-leaf fig is definitely having ‘a moment’. Its huge, fiddle-shaped leaves (hence the name) and the fact it can grow over six-feet tall means it has maximum impact in any room.
- Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus lyrata) is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and an even larger following of houseplant fans.
- The fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata) is a popular indoor specimen plant featuring very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright.
- In the wild, fiddle-leaf figs could grow as tall as 15 metres.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers
- Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost, this will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in planting media
- Allows excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread
- Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
- The cotton candy fern plant’s Latin name is Nephrolepis exaltata.
- Nephrolepis Exaltata ‘Cotton Candy’ is a lusciously thick evergreen fern with beautiful sword-shaped leaves.
- The Cotton Candy fern has many soft and fluffy light-green leaves that flare up and outward as they grow.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Vermicompost improves the water retention capacity of the soil and enables plant growth with less water. Excellent fertilizer for plants. It is an ideal organic fertilizer for plants
- Easy to store and use, a perfect fit for every gardener. Comes in smaller packs of 1 kg each. Ideal compost for plants home garden. Must have gardening products
- Vermi Compost Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose) which results in increased microbial activity in worm castings by 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests. Vermicompost is a good fertilizers for plants home garden. Use it as khaad for gardening home.
- 100% organic manure and natural, this manure is an eco-friendly product. Fertilizer for flowering plants home garden, vermi compost soil is an excellent plant fertilizer for house plants. Ideal for vermicompost beds.
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM OIL
1. It is Natural/Organic, water soluble bio degradable.
2.Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
3.It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
4.Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
5.Useful In Agricultural Sprayers
6.It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
7.It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15- 20%. 6. Unlike chemical