The process of cultivating earthworms to convert organic waste into fertilizer is called Vermicomposting or Vermiculture. EtonGreen Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer manure increases growth, fruiting, flowering, and crop yield. It accelerates germination and can protect plants against various pests and diseases. Rich in bio-available nutrients for plant growth, the manure improves aeration helping develop the soil structure for better root alteration. This process of Vermicomposting is done using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms. It feeds on the debris, manure, rotten plant parts and ferments it. The worms feed on the organic waste and produce nutrient-rich manure in the form of excreta. The excreta of earthworms are nutritious and hence the soil becomes fertile and fit for plants to thrive.
EtonGreen Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer Manure for Plants Neem & Trichoderma Coated – 900 Gram,
- Vermicompost improves the water retention capacity of the soil and enables plant growth with less water. Excellent fertilizer for plants. It is an ideal organic fertilizer for plants
- Easy to store and use, a perfect fit for every gardener. Comes in smaller packs of 1 kg each. Ideal compost for plants home garden. Must have gardening products
- Vermi Compost Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose) which results in increased microbial activity in worm castings by 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests. Vermicompost is a good fertilizers for plants home garden. Use it as khaad for gardening home.
- 100% organic manure and natural, this manure is an eco-friendly product. Fertilizer for flowering plants home garden, vermi compost soil is an excellent plant fertilizer for house plants. Ideal for vermicompost beds.
5 in stock
Up sells product
- Unlike other man-made pesticides and fertilizers, neem cake powder is a perfect natural alternative as it is not harmful to humans or animals and improves plant growth without any involvement of chemicals. It’s time to take your step towards a sustainable planet.
- Neem ki khali can be widely used in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture
- It improves the soil texture hand increases the plant’s productivity. As it is made of neem seeds, it also protects the plants from getting affected by diseases.
- Provides micro and macronutrients
- Harmonizes the relationship between soil, water, and air
- Neem Khali is an excellent Plant growth Booster
- Plants grown using Neem Cake Powder have shinier leaves and healthier blossoms, resulting in a healthier plant.
- Shipping charge ₹ 90 for Entire order.
- Perlite is an amorphous Volcanic Glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It occurs naturally and has the unusual property of greatly expanding when heated sufficiently. It is an Industrial Minerals , suitable “as ceramic flux to lower the sintering temperature”, and a commercial product useful for its low density after processing.
- Perlite for Gardening, Hydroponics.
- Good for potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium
- Provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture, can hold three to four times its weight in water
- When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM OIL
1. It is Natural/Organic, water soluble bio degradable.
2.Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
3.It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
4.Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
5.Useful In Agricultural Sprayers
6.It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
7.It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15- 20%. 6. Unlike chemical