The process of cultivating earthworms to convert organic waste into fertilizer is called Vermicomposting or Vermiculture. EtonGreen Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer manure increases growth, fruiting, flowering, and crop yield. It accelerates germination and can protect plants against various pests and diseases. Rich in bio-available nutrients for plant growth, the manure improves aeration helping develop the soil structure for better root alteration. This process of Vermicomposting is done using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms. It feeds on the debris, manure, rotten plant parts and ferments it. The worms feed on the organic waste and produce nutrient-rich manure in the form of excreta. The excreta of earthworms are nutritious and hence the soil becomes fertile and fit for plants to thrive.
EtonGreen Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer Manure for Plants Neem & Trichoderma Coated – 900 Gram,
- Vermicompost improves the water retention capacity of the soil and enables plant growth with less water. Excellent fertilizer for plants. It is an ideal organic fertilizer for plants
- Easy to store and use, a perfect fit for every gardener. Comes in smaller packs of 1 kg each. Ideal compost for plants home garden. Must have gardening products
- Vermi Compost Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose) which results in increased microbial activity in worm castings by 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests. Vermicompost is a good fertilizers for plants home garden. Use it as khaad for gardening home.
- 100% organic manure and natural, this manure is an eco-friendly product. Fertilizer for flowering plants home garden, vermi compost soil is an excellent plant fertilizer for house plants. Ideal for vermicompost beds.
5 in stock
Up sells product
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM OIL
1. It is Natural/Organic, water soluble bio degradable.
2.Useful As A Herbal Insecticide
3.It helps in maintaining environment health by reducing the level of pollution.
4.Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
5.Useful In Agricultural Sprayers
6.It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product.
7.It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15- 20%. 6. Unlike chemical
- Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers
- Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost, this will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in planting media
- Allows excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread
- Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
- Shipping charge ₹ 90 for Entire order.
- Perlite is an amorphous Volcanic Glass that has a relatively high water content, typically formed by the hydration of obsidian. It occurs naturally and has the unusual property of greatly expanding when heated sufficiently. It is an Industrial Minerals , suitable “as ceramic flux to lower the sintering temperature”, and a commercial product useful for its low density after processing.
- Perlite for Gardening, Hydroponics.
- Good for potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium
- Provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture, can hold three to four times its weight in water
- When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.