Echeveria ‘Azulita’ is a succulent that forms small rosettes of icy blue leaves with powdery coating and attractive red tips. An especially prolific variety that is quick to produce offsets, Echeveria ‘Azulita’ is replete with miniature rosettes of icy-blue leaves adorned with deep red leaf tips. The alluring appearance of this variety is due in part to a thick coating of farina, which lends a powdery and delicate look to the chubby leaves. As it matures, the 5-inch wide rosettes will form small clusters, perfect for a standalone container, as an accent within an arrangement, or as a groundcover in a rock garden
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Azulita Succulent Plant
- Echeveria ‘Azulita’ is a succulent that forms small rosettes of icy blue leaves with powdery coating and attractive red tips.
- The alluring appearance of this variety is due in part to a thick coating of farina, which lends a powdery and delicate look to the chubby leaves. As it matures, the 5-inch wide rosettes will form small clusters, perfect for a standalone container, as an accent within an arrangement, or as a groundcover in a rock garden.
- Echeveria ‘Azulita’ offsets freely, and we mean freely, to form many small clusters. That means seemingly countless blue leaves with gorgeous red tips. Great for windowsill gardening or dish gardens. Forms arching flower spikes of bright golden-orange flowers.
- Its other needs are typical of most succulents, including porous soil with adequate drainage, and thorough watering only when the soil is dry. Take care to provide ‘Azulita’ with ample airflow, and avoiding pouring water directly into the rosettes to help avoid pests and rot.
SKU: EtonAzulita Categories: Plants, Succulent Plants Tags: cactus, cactus live plant, echeveria, echeveria live plant, echeveria live plants, indoor live plants, indoor plant, live succulent plants, outdoor plants, succulent, succulent live plant, succulent live plants, succulent plants, succulent plants live with pot, succulents
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Up sells product
- Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves
- Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter.
- This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
- Also known as Graptoveria ‘Lovely Rose’. It is a small and rare succulent with both solitary or clustered habit, much appreciated and highly sought after by succulent lovers for its appearance that resembles a rosebud. Its particular gray-green leaves are compact and fleshy, they tend to enclose themselves towards the center just like a rose
- Plant will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Neon Breakers is a Renee O’Donnell hybrid of the succulent Pink Frills crossed with an unknown parent.
- Echeveria ‘Neon Breakers’. This bright succulent hybrid has a purple rosette with pink, ruffled edges.
- Typical water needs for a succulent – be careful not to over-water!
- The watering method is very important to keep your Neon Breakers healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent.
- Plant will be given with free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria ‘Blue Curls’ – A mostly solitary plant with rosettes to 10 inches wide with frilly-edged blue-green leaves that take on showy pink hues
- Echeveria are popular and extremely valuable succulents for their stunning colours and variation, prized by collectors and gardeners alike.
- The hybrid, “Blue Curls’ is very fascinating evergreen perennial with frilly-edged silvery-blue to blue-green leaves that have edges in showy pink hues
- Occasionally it produces pencil-sized flowering spikes with reddish-pink to hot pink and orangy bell-shaped flowers
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- This fast-growing succulent is a hybrid of Echeveria colorata and Graptopetalum amethystinum.
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Echeveria ‘Opalina’ is a great addition to rock gardens or hanging baskets. As it grows, it spreads out as a small shrub. It is native to Madagascar.
- To propagate ‘Opalina’ from cuttings, use a sharp, sterile knife or pair of scissors and cut a piece of the plant just above a leaf on the stem. Allow it to dry for a couple of days, and place in well-draining soil.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Also known as variegated elephant bush or rainbow portulacaria plant, rainbow elephant bush (Portulacaria afra ‘Variegata’) is a shrubby succulent with mahogany stems and fleshy, green and creamy white foliage. Clusters of small, lavender-pink blooms may appear at branch tips.
- In its natural environment, variegated elephant bush can reach heights of up to 20 feet 6 m
- The home interior is an excellent place to grow elephant bush houseplants.
- Plant Will Be Given with Free Plastic Pot
- The Philodendron is known as the sweetheart plant because of the unique heart shape of its leaves
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- The philodendron is one of the easiest house plants to grow, thriving in low light. Makes a great hanging basket plant. This new variety, Golden features green heart-shaped leaves with gold highlights.
- Water philodendrons enough when the soil surface dries. They’re tough enough plants they don’t mind if you forget to water them now and again. Just take care not to overwater your philodendrons. They will rot if they’re kept too wet.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.
- Aglaonema are a staple in the house plant world. This hardy tropical is often used in interior Plant Design
- The Aglaonema is one of the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable.
- Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful, with strikingly patterned leaves. Because they’re so easy-going, Aglaonemas are perfectly suited for a modern living room or office, dim bedroom, or cozy study. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, and the fact that they will thrive with low light, they are a perfect choice for less than ideal light conditions or forgetful plant owners.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- The Aglaonema is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- Recommended by NASA’s air purifying study
- Plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.
- Live plant along with Plastic pot
- Echeveria Perle von Nurnberg is an evergreen succulent, It is a very popular hybrid succulent of Echeveria gibbiflora ‘Metalica’ and Echeveria elegans .
- The hybrid was created by Richard Grassner in Germany during the 1930s. It is popular among plant lovers due to its unique two-toned, pink highlights and white powdery dusting appearance
- Echeveria Pearlvon is a popular Hybrid and one of the most Beautiful of All Echeveria Plant.
- It has pink flowers with yellow interiors that bloom in the summer. If there are dead leaves on PVN, it is best to remove them quickly, as they can attract pests
- These Plants have moderate light needs. It can handle partial shade to full sun (gives best color) and should ideally get at least six hours of sun a day.
- Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’ has typical watering needs for a succulent
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot