A very colourful korean hybrid. Suyon has vibrant red color when stressed, and distinctive leaf shape. When grown hard suyon looks like a red bouquet. Succulent colors changes due to temperature, sun and watering. We are very proud of our plants and will endeavor to send out the best specimens possible. The plants color may not always look the same as when the photos were taken. Thirsty succulents are more colorful. They will look more and more beautiful as you give them Proper Care and time to show their best.
EtonGreen Live Echeveria Suyon Succulent Plant
- Famous Korean Hybrids ‘Suyon’, with bright red color in the cold season
- Echeveria are popular low growing ornamental garden plants. Although they are fairly drought tolerant,
- Live & Rare Succulent Plant With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria are popular low growing ornamental garden plants.
SKU: EtonSuyon Categories: Plants, Succulent Plants Tags: aglaonima plant, air purifier plant, cactus, cactus live plant, cactus live plant with pot indoor, echeveria, echeveria live plants, echeveria suyon, house plant, indoor live plants, indoor plant, indoor plant for home, indoor plants, indoor plants for living room, live plants for garden, live succulent plants, outdoor plant, outdoor plants, succulent, succulent live plant, succulent live plants, succulent plants, succulent plants live with pot, succulents
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Up sells product
- The “Painted Lady Echeveria” known botanically as Echeveria Derenbergii
- Echeveria Derenbergii blue has a rosette growth habit, fleshy leaves with whitish green blunt-edged triangles
- Like all Echeverias, Painted Lady plants have very low water needs
- The succulent Painted Lady appreciates a pot with a drainage hole and a well-draining soil consisting mostly of sand and loam
- Plant Will Be given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Derenbergii is an evergreen perennial succulent, growing to 10 cm (4 in), with a dense basal rosette of pagoda-shaped, frosted, bristle-tipped, fleshy leaves. It bears racemes of bell-shaped yellow flowers with “painted” red tips in winter
- Echeveria ‘Tippy’ is a known hybrid cross between the Echeveria Derenbergii and Echeveria Agavoides
- Echeveria ‘Tippy’ is an evergreen, succulent plant up to 6 inches (15 cm) tall, with bluish-green leaves and prominent, pink tips–giving them their name. The rosettes are very pretty and up to 6 in inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- The flowers are orange and bell-shaped. Echeveria ‘Tippy’ can be quite beautiful when it is well-taken care of.
- The watering method is very important to keep your Tippy healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free plastic Pot
- Calathea Burle Marx’s plants have oval leaves that look as if they have been painted. Its colors are typically a variation of dark and light green and do well in low-light areas
- Ctenanthe burle-marxii is a compact houseplant that makes a bold tropical statement. Its bright green leaves are striped with alternating lance-shaped bands, and have deep purple undersides and stems.
- Ctenanthe burle-marxii is nicknamed the “Fishbone Prayer Plant” due to the unique leaf pattern.
- Ctenanthe are related to Maranta, Calathea and Stromanthe. All are known and cherished for their extraordinary decorative foliage and are sometimes called Prayer Plants due to the way the leaves close upwards in a prayer-like fashion in the dark.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Aglaonema are a staple in the house plant world. This hardy tropical is often used in interior Plant Design
- The Aglaonema is one of the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable.
- Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful, with strikingly patterned leaves. Because they’re so easy-going, Aglaonemas are perfectly suited for a modern living room or office, dim bedroom, or cozy study. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, and the fact that they will thrive with low light, they are a perfect choice for less than ideal light conditions or forgetful plant owners.
- Plant Will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria ‘Lovely Rose’, is an attractive, small succulent plant with tightly compacted, plump, gray-green leaves
- Lovely Rose’ is a small succulent belonging to Crassulaceae botanical family. The plant has a rosette of leaves and can grow up to 20 cm in diameter.
- This hybrid is very rare and appreciated by collectors for its particular color. For its resemblance to the rose flower is usually used like centerpiece.
- Also known as Graptoveria ‘Lovely Rose’. It is a small and rare succulent with both solitary or clustered habit, much appreciated and highly sought after by succulent lovers for its appearance that resembles a rosebud. Its particular gray-green leaves are compact and fleshy, they tend to enclose themselves towards the center just like a rose
- Plant will be Given With Free Plastic Pot
- Echeveria Neon Breakers is a Renee O’Donnell hybrid of the succulent Pink Frills crossed with an unknown parent.
- Echeveria ‘Neon Breakers’. This bright succulent hybrid has a purple rosette with pink, ruffled edges.
- Typical water needs for a succulent – be careful not to over-water!
- The watering method is very important to keep your Neon Breakers healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. The best way of watering is soak and dry method this succulent.
- Plant will be given with free Plastic Pot
- Crassula capitella, is a perennial succulent plant native to southern Africa.
- This is very colorful and eye-catching branched succulent with densely compact propeller-shaped leaves.
- The foliage of this plant grows in prostrate with lime green color at the bottom and turns red at the tips.
- it grows very fast with a little bit of care and produces vibrant and bright color
- This campfire succulent particularly attracts the bees and butterfly If you are a real lover of butterfly this is the best option for you.
- Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot
- Water needs only moderate watering when established Keep in direct sun, water in morning, and water only when soil is fully dry
- Its foliage has a very unique and exclusive feature when you give a little bit of stress to this plant it will achieve a vibrant and bright red color mainly in winter.
- The rubber plant (Ficus elastica) is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus.
- The round leaves of the rubber plant are symbolic of wealth and financial growth in Vastu.
- They can bring you a lot of commercial success and money when placed in the correct zone of your house.
- They also absorb a lot of toxins in the air of your indoors and act as a natural air purifier.
- Rubber plant is attractive, low maintenance plant, it also purifies the indoor air and perfect for plant beginners.
- Plant Will Be Given With Free Plastic Pot